Installation of Stairnose
1. Install the Stairnose first.
2. Attach Stairnose with nails (6d finish nails) and construction adhesive. When using construction
adhesive, weight down the Stairnose evenly to ensure proper contact with the subfloor.*
3. Always predrill Stairnose pieces with appropriate size drill bit to avoid cracking or splitting.
4. Apply a bead of recommended wood glue to the groove of the first board and continue installation.
* When installing over radiant heated subfloors, use only constrution adhesive to attach Stairnose pieces to the subfloor.