This product is manufactured and distributed by Taylor Adhesives. For ordering information please contact Taylor Adhesives at 800-868-GLUE (4583) or tayloradhesives.com
- DO NOT take internally.
- If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Bruce Everseal Floating Floor Tongue & Groove Adhesive SDS
FloorScore Certificates – Adhesives
APPROVED FLOORING TYPES
- Engineered hardwood
Apply glue in a 1/8″ bead (or recommended size) according to laminate/floating floor manufacturers recommended methods for installation.
Coverage is approximately 400 linear feet per 16oz bottle.
- Do not apply adhesive if air or flooring temperature is below 55°F (12.78°C).
- Do not allow glue to dry on the surface of the flooring.
- Wait 24 hours after installation before allowing traffic.
- Reseal lid when not in use to protect product
- While product is still wet: use a damp cloth and water to remove immediately.
- While product is still soft: use an adhesive remover/stripper, denatured alcohol or mineral spirits. Always check compatibility on a piece of scrap flooring.
|Product Classification||Acylic Latex|
|Base Chemistry||Vinyl Acetate Resin Blend|
|Curing Method||Proprietary cross-linking|
|Appearance||Off White to Cream|
|Consistency||Smooth, medium viscosity liquid|
|Freeze/Thaw||Stable to 10°F (-12°C)|
|Shelf Life||1 year|
|Open Time||0 minutes|
|Working Time||30-60 min|
|Cure Time||24 hrs|
|Light Traffic||12 hrs|
|Heavy Traffic||24 hrs|
|VOC (g/L) – SCAQMD, Rule #1168||0|
This product should be stored at temperatures between 50-90°F (15-32° C). While this product is freeze-thaw stable, it is necessary to protect it from freezing.
Freeze/thaw stable to 10°F (-12°C).
For warranty information, call Bruce Flooring at 1-866-243-2726, visit us on the web at www.bruce.com.