Do not reuse container. Dispose of container and content’s residue in accordance with federal, state and local regulations. Refer to Safety Data Sheet for further information.
Traffic Type: Residential, Light Commercial
Use For: All Armstrong Vinyl Sheet and Tile, *Asphalt Tile, *Rubber Tile, *Ceramic, *Slate, and *Terrazzo *Do not allow to stand on surface for extended periods of time
Do Not Use For: Hardwood (except if specifically directed by flooring manufacturer) cork, Marble, Genuine Linoleum, Grouted Vinyl Tile or Grouted Engineered Vinyl Tile
Available Units: Quart, 1/2 Gallon
VOC Content: VOC content: 3.90%; California General Consumer Products Rule, California Code of Regulations
Shelf Life: Two years if not opened.
Storage: Keep from freezing.
Manufacturing Location: USA
|Size||Quart (Disc 2/2022)|
|Item No.||00326124 (Quart)|
00326406 (Half Gallon)
|Weight||28.6 lbs/ctn (Quart)|
18.7 lbs/ctn (Half Gallon)
- S-326 New Beginning is sold at independent Armstrong Flooring Dealers
- Extra strength cleaner that combats grease, grime, and build-up residue
- Great for spot cleaning of tough-ground in stains or for overall stripping
- Renews floor’s appearance by stripping off built-up polish
- Must be rinsed
- Contains no phosphates
- Plastic recyclable containers (No. 2)
- Sweep or vacuum thoroughly
- Use a sponge mop
- Apply liberally over 3′ x 3′ area (do not dilute)
- Let stand at least 2 to 3 minutes
- While still wet, scrub with nylon pad or scrub brush
- Wear rubber gloves
- Avoid contact with skin including knees
- Take up liquid with sponge mop or cloth
- Rinse thoroughly with clean, warm water
- Apply Armstrong Shinekeeper Floor Finish or Armstrong Satinkeeper Floor Finish
NOTE: Do not use on wood, cork floors, genuine linoleum, or grouted vinyl tile.