Traffic Type: Residential, Light Commercial
Use For Cleaning: All Armstrong Residential No-Wax Vinyl Flooring, Formica, Fiberglass, Asphalt tile, Ceramic, Marble, Granite, Slate and Terrazzo
Do Not Use For: Linoleum, Hardwood or Cork
Spread Rate: Cleaners and strippers do not have a spread rate.
Available Units: Quart
VOC Content: VOC content: 0.47%; California General Consumer Products Rule, California Code of Regulations
Shelf Life: Two years if not opened
Storage: Keep from freezing
Manufacturing Location: USA
- S-337 Once ‘n Done is sold at independent Armstrong Flooring retailers
- Ready to Use – No dilution needed or recommended
- No rinse, no residue
- Leaves no dulling, sticky film
- Won’t hurt ceramic tile grout
- Keeps floors looking new
- pH of 9.5 – 10.5
Use to refill Once ‘n Done spray bottle.
- Turn nozzle to spray or stream. Spray liberally. Wipe dry. No rinsing required.
- Spray and let soak 2-3 minutes. Loosen dirt with sponge, cloth or non-abrasive pad. Wipe dry.
- If your floor has lost its original shine, clean with Armstrong Once ‘n Done Floor Cleaner. Apply Armstrong Shinekeeper or Satinkeeper Floor Finish; then use Once ‘n Done Floor Cleaner regularly. Do not use on hardwood, linoleum or cork floors.