Traffic Type: Commercial
Use For: Armstrong Flooring Excelon Static Dissipative Tile (SDT)
Do Not Use For: Any product other than Excelon Static Dissipative Tile (SDT)
Color: Milky, dries clear
Spread Rate: 2,000 square feet per gallon per coat
Available Units: Gallon, 4 gal/ctn
VOC Content: <1%; as required by California General Consumer Products Rule, California Code of Regulations
Shelf Life: One year if not opened.
Storage: Keep from freezing.
|Item UPC||10042369114018 – Carton|
042369114011 – Bottle
|Dimensions||16″L x 11″W x 14″H|
|Carton Weight||36.57 lbs (16.3 kg/ctn)|
|Items per Carton||4|
|Cartons per Pallet||40|
- Specifically designed to enhance the appearance of Armstrong Static Dissipative Tile while maintaining proper electrical characteristics.
- Dries bright without buffing.
- Flexible – Can damp mop or spray buff.
- Strips easily.
- Pleasant fragrance.
- Metal cross-linked acrylic copolymer
- Meets the ASTM D2047 Standard for slip resistance on dry floors
- pH of 8.7 – 8.9.
- Sweep or vacuum thoroughly
- Wash with S-485 Armstrong Floor Cleaner using dilution ratio for “automatic scrubber”, Rinse thoroughly
- OR Damp mop
- Let floor dry
POLISH – LOW TRAFFIC:
- Apply 3 to 5 coats
- Pour polish into a clean bucket (never pour polish directly onto floor)
- Use a clean finish mop (rayon) or finish applicator
- Let dry 60 minutes between coats
POLISH – HIGH TRAFFIC:
- Follow instructions above for Low Traffic; then
- Spray buff OR Apply 1 or 2 extra coats
Note: Do not allow traffic on the floor for 6 to 8 hours after final coat of polish (overnight if possible). Do not perform any additional wet maintenance procedures until last coat of polish has cured a minimum of 72 hours.