Transitions floor to edge of stair to provide a finished trim.
For use as a stair landing trim, elevated floor perimeters, and stair steps
- DO NOT nail or drill into the molding. This will compromise the water resistant wear layer.
- For best results, use an MS polymer adhesive. Cut the tip of the cartridge to create a 1/4″ opening at 45 degrees.
- Applying the adhesive to the profile bottom allows for best control. Applying the adhesive directly to the subfloor is also acceptable.
- Firmly press the profile against the subfloor, occasionally lifting the piece to ensure proper transfer is made to the bonding surface.
- Avoid traffic on the area until the adhesive has cured.
Stairnose (Profile #298)
Stairnose (Profile #288)