Traffic Type: Residential, Light Commercial, Commercial
Overall Thickness: 9/16″ (1.5 cm)
Varying Length Range: 15.8″ – 86.6″ (40.1 cm – 220 cm)
Board Width: 9″ (22.9 cm)
Face Veneer Cut/Thickness: Sawn 3.0 mm
Species: White Oak
Finish: Dura-Luster Plus Urethane
Face Fill: Unfilled
Face Treatment: Wire Brushed
Edge/End Treatment: Micro Beveled Edges/Micro Beveled Ends
Manufacturing Location: Cambodia
- Exclusively sold through Independent Bruce Retailers. Not sold through Home Centers.
- See the Brushed Impressions collection on Bruce.com
- Enhanced using muted stains and delicate color washes, Brushed Impressions combines rustic wood character with a slightly weathered surface texture.
- Sliced-faced white oak hardwood comes in a wide variety of colors including delicate, light color washes or deep, warm rich stains.
- A wire-brushed surface reveals the distinctive oak grain, while creating a uniquely textured surface infused with rustic character and timeworn charm.
- Durable engineered hardwood planks are topped with our proprietary Dura-Luster Urethane finish, which is highly resistant to scratches and stains.
- See Bruce Flooring on YouTube
Installation Method Options:
Staple-Down*, Floating or Glue-Down
*Note: Do not staple down smooth traditionally finished Pecan, Maple or Hickory Products
All species of textured products (such as hand-scraped, wire-brushed, and rustic/distressed products ) can be stapled down with 20 gauge staples (1” minimum length for 3/8” – ½” engineered hardwood, for 9/16” hardwood, use 1-1/4” fasteners).
FOR PRODUCTS WIDER THAN 5˝: In addition to the use of mechanical fasteners, assisted glue applications should be used. The glue should be a premium grade urethane construction adhesive applied in a serpentine pattern to the back of each board. Then follow the recommended fastening pattern.
Premium underlayment labeled for use with floating engineered hardwood floors
Bruce Everseal Floating Floor Tongue & Groove Adhesive
Glue Down Adhesive:
Bruce Proconnect Plus Vapor Barrier Elastomeric Flooring Adhesive
Bruce Equalizer Pro Moisture-Cured Urethane Adhesive
Bruce Summit Select Unlimited Moisture Vapor Barrier Elastomeric Wood Flooring Adhesive
Blend Cartons For Best Appearance
Hardwood is a natural product and does not have dye lots. Floor should be installed from several cartons at the same time to ensure good color and shade mixture.
Care and Maintenance
Caring for Urethane Finish Hardwood Floors in a Residential Setting
Recommended Maintenance Products
Bruce Hardwood & Laminate Floor Cleaner
Bruce Hardwood & Laminate Terry Cloth Cleaning System
Bruce Hardwood & Laminate Microfiber Cleaning System
Product Data Table
|Length||87.3″ (221.7 cm)|
|Width||9.5″ (24.1 cm)|
|Height||3.6″ (9.2 cm)|
|Coverage Per Carton||32.65 sq ft (3.03 sq m)|
|Carton Weight||74 lbs (34 kg)|
|Cartons Per Pallet||40|
|Coverage Per Pallet||1306 sq ft (121.33 sq m)|