Traffic Type: Residential, Light Commercial, Commercial
Overall Thickness: 2.5 mm (0.100″)
Wear Layer: 20 mil
Finish: Urethane Plus
Face Treatment: Embossed
Edge/End Treatment: Eased Edges/Eased Ends
Manufacturing Location: USA
Width x Length:
|6″ x 36″ (15.3 cm x 91.4 cm)|
|6″ x 48″ (15.3 cm x 121.9 cm)|
|18″ x 18″ (45.7 cm 45.7 cm)|
30 Year Residential Limited Warranty
15 Year Limited Commercial Warranty
- Urethane Plus Coating
- Rigid Wear Layer
- Realistic Printed Visual
- Foundation Layer
- Eased Edge
- See the Unify collection at ArmstrongFlooring.com
- Quick Ship LVT Program:
- Orders up to 2,500 square feet ship within 5 business days.
- Orders between 2,501 – 20,000 square feet ship within 10 business days
- Unify™, offers a simplified product assortment that meets a variety of design, performance and budget needs to accommodate tight project schedules.
- All 12 designs are made in the USA with global and domestic content. This intentionally curated collection includes warm, cheerful tones, influenced by minimalistic Scandinavian design.
- Low VOC emissions – California Section 01350 compliant, third-party FloorScore certification and LEED eligibility
MATERIAL: A tough, clear, unfilled polyurethane wear layer composed of polyvinyl chloride resins, plasticizers, stabilizers and processing aids on a filled vinyl backing.
PATTERN AND COLORS: The overall visuals are created by a print between the wear layer and intermediate color layer. The clear wear layer is embossed with different textures to enhance each of the printed visuals. Color pigments are insoluble in water and resistant to cleaning agents and light.
REFERENCE SPECIFICATION: ASTM F 1700, Class III, Type B – Embossed Surface
FIRE TEST DATA:
ASTM E 648 Critical Radiant Flux Critical Radiant Flux – 0.45 watts/sq. cm. or more – Class I
ASTM E 662 Smoke – 450 or less
CAN/ULC – S102.2 – 07 – Flame Spread 5; Smoke Developed 75
Numerical flammability ratings alone may not define the performance of the product under actual fire conditions. These ratings are provided only for use in the selection of products to meet the specified limits.
STATIC LOAD LIMIT: ASTM F 970*; 2000 psi
*Testing at loads above 250 psi is outside the scope of the test method. Since testing is conducted on uninstalled flooring, results do not consider the performance of the adhesive, underlayment, or subfloor. These test results are not an indicator of the installed flooring system performance
LEED Credit Information – Commercial
Sustainable Design Information
FloorScore Certificates – Luxury Vinyl Tile
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) – Luxury Vinyl Tile
Resilient Sheet Flooring Products and Resilient Tile Flooring Products MIS
|ocation:||All grade levels|
|System:||Commercial Luxury Flooring Installation Instructions|
|Adhesives:||S-995 Flooring Adhesive|
S-1000 Set-In-Wet on all substrates
S-319 Dry-To-Touch over porous and nonporous substrates
|Acoustic Underlayment:||S-1840 Quiet Comfort Luxury Flooring Underlayment|
Installation Special Precautions and Recommendations:
- Refer to the Commercial Luxury Vinyl Tile Flooring Installation System for complete installation recommendations.
- Armstrong Flooring S-1000 must be used in areas subject to direct sunlight, topical moisture, concentrated static and dynamic loads, temperature fluctuations and when installed over ceramic tile, terrazzo, marble, metal and polymeric (seamless) floors.
- Same dye lot not required within an installation.
- When installing planks, the end joints should be staggered a minimum of 6″ apart.
- When installing rectangles, the tile can be installed in block/tile fashion or offset tile joints by one-half tile.
- Can be installed over a single layer of existing resilient flooring.
- Do not install over existing below-grade tile.
- Armstrong Flooring commercial flooring is used in many applications where it is subjected to heavy concentrated static and dynamic loads. For questions regarding product suitability and detailed instructions for floor preparation and installation in these types of applications, please contact AHF Products.
Care and Maintenance
Maintenance Recommendations For Commercial LVT
Cleaner: Armstrong Flooring S-485
Polish: Armstrong Flooring S-480
Product Data Table
|CARTON PROPERTIES||6″ x 36″ Items||6″ x 48″ Items||18″ x 18″ Items|
|Tiles Per Carton||24||18||16|
|Area Per Tile||1.5 sq ft (0.14 sq m)||2 sq ft (0.19 sq m)||2.25 sq ft (0.21 sq m)|
|Coverage Per Carton||36 sq ft (3.35 sq m)||36 sq ft (3.35 sq m)||36 sq ft (3.35 sq m)|
|Carton Weight||39 lbs (17.7 kg)||39 lbs (17.7 kg)||39 lbs (17.7 kg)|
|PALLET PROPERTIES||6″ x 36″ Items||6″ x 48″ Items||18″ x 18″ Items|
|Cartons Per Pallet||54||54||56|
|Coverage Per Pallet||1944 sq ft (180.9 sq m)||1944 sq ft (180.9 sq m)||2016 sq ft (187.6 sq m)|
|Norse||J7201||821||18″ x 18″|
|Fjord||J7202||821||18″ x 18″|
|Dobby||J7203||821||18″ x 18″|
|Ekelund||J7204||821||18″ x 18″|
|Artek||J7205||611||6″ x 36″|
|Halden||J7206||611||6″ x 36″|
|Ribe||J7207||641||6″ x 48″|
|Elmshorn||J7208||641||6″ x 48″|
|Saga||J7209||641||6″ x 48″|
|Dynt||J7210||641||6″ x 48″|
|Solvang||J7211||641||6″ x 48″|
|Odense||J7212||641||6″ x 48″|